As an Intern with Push Digital Group, you’ll work side-by-side with members of our team on countless projects critical to our clients’ success… and help to propel your own career to the next level.
Here’s a snapshot of what you may accomplish during your time as a PDG Intern:
- Generate fundraising ideas or deploy copy for top-tier political campaigns.
- Update social media posts or websites for innovative companies and brands.
- Conceptualize creative concepts, graphics, or other designs for public affairs campaigns.
- Assist our operations team to ensure our team runs effectively in service to our clients.
What sorts of skills and experience should you bring to a PDG Internship?
Most importantly, we only recruit interns with a positive, can-do attitude who take a “run, not walk” approach to helping our clients and team succeed.
Additionally, if you’ve spent time with political campaigns, marketing agencies, digital technologies (HTML, social media, etc.), or are pursuing a college degree in one of these areas, you’ll get real-world experience that helps you refine your skills and learn many new ones during your time with PDG.
What you need to know about our internship program:
- Summer internships typically run from late-May to mid-August. Fall internships start in late-August and last through early December, and spring internships run from mid-January through early May. We accept applications year-round for all terms.
- Internships are in-person, in-office roles available in our Charleston, South Carolina headquarters, our office in Alexandria, Virginia, or our office in Orange County, California.
- You should expect to work around 15-25 hours a week. Your manager will work with you on a specific schedule.
- These are paid internships with specific compensation dependent on location and any prior experience you may have.
- We are also happy to help you obtain school credit through your university.